Thursday 8 November 2012

Third Day Digipak Analysis



This is the Digipak Cover to Third Day. I like the simplicity of the image and the grainy effect. The band in the middle show a very clear image as to who the Digipak is by and what the name is. Thename is plastered across the front in an old style serif font. It is very simple and well done. I think that the use of light is really good. It has captured the detail on the face well but also has blended the cover of the pack to go with their clothes. The use of clothes in the image has had to be thought about and made so it all blends well together.


This is the middle when the Digipak is opened. This is a mosaic type effect with photos. I think the sepia type effect looks really good. The photos in the collage have a lot of things to do with my genre of folk. I think that they are the types of colours I would use for my Digipak, browns reds and yellows.


This is the back of the digipak. I think that the layout is really nice and simple. It is done in a notepad way and adds a really good interest to the cover. There is scraps of paper and paper clips which make it look really homemade organic in a way. I think this could replicate the type of music they want to get across and the image people want them to view them by.

This is the digipak as an opened up view. The CD's sit nicely in amongst the images. They are a nice brown colour which fits with the colour scheme well.The back is the front cover on the left, the back cover on the right and another collage picture like the one on this photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment